- The following wizard generates the code necessary to create a custom window that pops up when the user clicks the launch text. You can define the size and options of your pop up window. Great for site maps and other info.
- Fill in the information required for your popup window
- You can preview your script (button at bottom)
- Copy and Paste the Source Code into your HTML page
- If you have more than one pop-up on a page, change the Window Name
- Be aware many new browsers have user settings to prevent the hiding of things like the address and status bar. There is nothing you can do about that.
- If you need help, image showing the different browser Display Options on a popup and what they toggle.