- The following wizard generates the code for creating a image slideshow that will allow visitors to flip through a series of photos on your website. Includes controls and descriptions for your picture slideshow.
- Fill in the settings and name for your slideshow. Autoplay Delay controls how many seconds each image is displayed before going to the next image when "Play" is clicked.
- Enter the location of the images in the "Slide Image Address" box for each slide (example http://www.yoursite.com/images/photo.jpg). Next to it you can enter a short description for each image.
- You can preview your script (button at bottom)
- Copy and Paste the Source Code into your HTML page
- Test example of this slideshow with Title and Controls
- There is a version 2 of this slideshow which contains many more options. However, it also takes up much more code.
- Version 1.6 I added "Side Show ID" which allows you to have more than one slideshow on the same page. For each new slideshow on the page, you will need to give it a unique ID (eg; slide1, slide2, slide3, etc). If you are only going to have one slideshow one the page, you can leave this setting unchanged.