- The following wizard generates the code necessary for your own simple drop down menu. Each option on your menu will link to a selected page. Options are also given for you to select the colors and fonts.
- Fill in the information required for your drop down menu
- You can preview your script (button at bottom)
- Copy and Paste the Source Code into your HTML page
- Working drop down menu example
- If you choose Page changes when menu changes, no action can occur for the first Link Address
- You can leave Link Address blank on the lines where you want the text entry to act as a divider or a menu header