- This is the second version of this script. The "Display Settings" section was added. The AM/PM bug with creating dateFuture was fixed. The function GetCount() was changed to allow multiple countdowns on the same page.
- Disabled If the number is disabled, it will never be shown. Any amount that exists is passed on to smaller increments. (eg; 4 hours disabled will display as 240 mins instead)
- Show 0-99+ The number is always shown (even if it is a zero)
- Show 1-99+ The number is shown if its value is 1 or more (zero is hidden)
- Show 00-99+ The number is always shown (even if it is a zero). A two-digit number is always shown (for 0-9)
- Show 01-99+ The number is shown if its value is 1 or more (zero is hidden). A two-digit number is shown for 1-9
- If you want to change the size, font, or color you can edit the last line of your generated code and add a style="" property like: <div id="countbox1" style="font:14pt Arial; color:#FF0000;"></div>
- Enabling Milliseconds requires the browser to update the countdown about 40 times every second (when disabled it only runs/updates once per second). Enabling milliseconds uses WAY more processing power, although it shouldn't cause problems unless the computer or browser is very old.
- Fill in the required target Date and target Time information
- Fill in how you want your countdown to be displayed
- You can preview your script (button at bottom)
- Copy and Paste the Source Code into your HTML page